Mowjo

Thurne Lion

358 posts in this topic

I think a few pubs (WRC and Horning Ferry for example) do breakfasts so it could work.

Definitely one of the things that attracts our group to the WRC for instance.

Showers would be nice but it's a pub - If you want a really good shower, best to book an RC45...

Poppy likes this

Sorry Rick but the weather stopped me visiting, I'm afraid a short trip up the northern rivers just couldn't compete with a trip down the coast to orford/woodbridge/southwold and back in all that glorious sunshine.:dance

Maybe later in the year....

We called in the Lion yesterday late afternoon for a nosy, and test the beer was as good as the White horse !

I can confirm the 2 we tried were as good, Redwells Steam larger our usual tiple was top drawer and then tried the Redwells white IPA which was full of flavour but not for the faint hearted as didn't realise until the misus was walking at funny angles down the road with the dog it's over 6% strength.

we will be back

John

Just called in the Lion but will be back later. Superb transformation, kept the pub character, like the Lacons sign, but brought up to date. Really friendly and helpful. Superb selection of beer, very impressed with the choice cheersbar

DSC_1082.JPG

DSC_1083.JPG

DSC_1088.JPG

Popped in for a couple of pints of Lacons Encore and very good it was too. First time since it reopened, but use the White Horse quire often.cheersbar

NorfolkNog likes this