Bridgestones Of Potter

Karen and i went into Bridgestones on tuesday. We drove up by car, and bought a huge amount from Lathams, then had a really lovely lunch in Bridgestones.  I did tell the staff they came highly recommended with excellent feedback on the NBN, for which they were very grateful. We`ll be going back when up next April.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

We went last Friday bacon rolls.Really good service very good.Was very busy  to.Was tempted  to have the cake may be next time 

Hi Ian,

For me it would have to be apple pie or chocolate cake (well any cake really) and I don't need tempting.:naughty:

Regards

Alan

• Like 4

On 03/03/2017 at 9:03 AM, ranworthbreeze said:

Hi Ian,

For me it would have to be apple pie or chocolate cake (well any cake really) and I don't need tempting.:naughty:

Regards

Alan

This is always my dilemma Alan whenever we go to a coffee shop or tearoom in the morning. My head says it's the right time for something like a sausage sandwich but my heart says it's never too early for cake! :party:

• Like 3