New Signs From The Ba?

JennyMorgan

... and any new signs will have to be much bigger to get "...member of the national parks family" across the bottom!

If only.  The new signs won't of course say that though will they?  Nope, on present form they will proudly display to the world -  'National Park' and conveniently omit       'A member of'     or     'It's not really a National Park'    or      'We were just kidding'     or    'If we call it a National Park, I'll get my knighthood'      twoguns

I can see 'B.A' having a regular stock of large thick black permanent markers onboard at the ready, or better still some thick black aerosol under-seal :naughty:

Griff

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

I can see new signs at Mutford Lock & Gt Yarmouth for incoming boats:

Welcome to the mythical Broads National Park, please find suitable moorings before entering. 

Now that gives me an idea. Calling all comedians....

2018 calendar - "Proposed signs for the Norfolk Broads"

I'm not sure about proposals for 2018, I suspect that we are in for a raft of new ones for 2017, all proposed and seconded long ago by a committee of one.

Realistically we can expect new signs for 2017  saying things like 'Caution, mooring reduction in progress' or 'Caution, litter mountain ahead'!

• Like 1