The Lounge Has Been Changed To The Broadscot Lounge

I've just logged on after being away for the best part of the day, when I saw The Broadscot Lounge it made me cry. How lovely to log onto the forum and be reminded of him every day

Thank you Team for allowing this and well done Neil, a wonderful idea :clap

Grace

:broadscot

• Like 9

I know many of you don't like or go.on Facebook. I do ,everyone that does will give there date of birth. Today would have been Iain s birthday. So a post comes up automatically  asking  others  to  wish happy  birthday. Sadly  many  did not know  that he had passed away 

Afew of us that did informed others of the bad news.

Alan a great idea.I am sure  Iain would say why me.

Ian

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

I know many of you don't like or go.on Facebook. I do ,everyone that does will give there date of birth. Today would have been Iain s birthday. So a post comes up automatically  asking  others  to  wish happy  birthday. Sadly  many  did not know  that he had passed away 

Afew of us that did informed others of the bad news.

Alan a great idea.I am sure  Iain would say why me.

Ian

Hi Ian,

I saw the message on Facebook regarding Iain's birthday today, I am sure no one replied at the time, what would you reply!

He would have been 68 today, no age really. RIP Iain

• Like 2

And three years older than me, both Electricians at some point, no doubt shot knees, I suffered with housemaids knee in my late 20's, at the time we had just bought our house and was no doubt bending pipes over my knee. Tan was not impressed trying to push me in my Grandfathers wheelchair.

Regards

Alan

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...