New Horizons at the B.B.C.

On 19/01/2017 at 8:23 PM, ZimbiIV said:

You need to be careful with search engines, Broads may have another connection, when we first started using internet many years ago, Jill was interested in dollhouses, so to get her to use the internet I typed in dollhouse and was shock to find that dollhouse in Texas  means a brothel and what a lot there were.

paul

You should have seen the results when the father in law decided to buid a new drive to his house and did a search for 'hardcore'.:facepalm:

• Like 2

It's great to see a less dramatic drop of presence of hire boats at Acle and I really hope they make a go of it.

I didnt like the name much to be honest and it didnt fill me with much confidence.  Realistically though service & product quality normally wins through and name is largely irrelevant (I probably wouldnt call a business after a green or red piece of fruit either but they seem to have had some success)

I notice they say they are using an agent in a fb reply but by well into January there appears to be no website, no listing via agency, yet they talk of February hiring?

I'm glad to hear they're using an agent as this should give them a leg up while they establish, especially if the pricing is right.

Surely as all the craft have previously been with the agent the photos & layouts therefore already exist with them then listing shouldnt be a great issue to the agent.   As a new business I think I'd be ensuring the avenues for the cash flow to roll down were opened as quick as possible.... 

Dan

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Timbo said:

You should have seen the results when the father in law decided to buid a new drive to his house and did a search for 'hardcore'.:facepalm:

As an angler I googled Chub, that was, errrr, revealing!

Curiosity got the best of me so I tried again and got chub, last time it was pictures of plump American ladies in revealing poses.

I've just noticed some strange charges on my credit card...oh and any suggestions for good antivirus software? :shocked

Mind, you guys might be able to explain this one. Someone's advertising a 21 yr old TV for £50 in the phone box at the top of my street. Isn't that a bit excessive? I bet its not even HD!

• Like 5