Narwhal 2.6m Inflatable

I have this Narwhal inflatable which is trying to return to it's pre-assembled form, i.e. bits are becoming unglued (see pics). Mainly the transom (both sides), and one towing eye. Now, if anyone fancies trying to glue it back together, you can have it. The tubes are perfect, no leaks or repairs, as is the floor.

PIC_0123.JPG

PIC_0125.JPG

PIC_0126.JPG

Years ago we had a Hutchinson Dinghy a friend accelerated so quickly it pulled the transom away from the rubber flanges attached to the tubes. I drilled through the flanges, glued and fitted 3/16 nuts and bolts though the flanges and transom, using large washers.It wasn't pretty but when we eventually got rid of it,  that was its strongest part!!

It's never disappointing to be aboard - even when you can't go anywhere! Run up the engine, nice cuppa, then drive to Bridgestones at Potter for a superb steak and kidney pie, wander through Latham's, two cakes for afternoon tea, back to the boat via Ludham Bridge Boatyard for a chat with George, then home, calling at JM's in sunny Lowestoft. I love it!