Steak Au Poivre . Cooking On The Corsican . Part 12 ...

CheshireCat

As long as members can see them that's the main thing , I just thought for a minute if they were moved to cooking only people that looked for cooking would see them but John cleared it up no problems ... Hope your enjoying them anyway , not seen you for quite some time hope all is good with you ??? ... cheers ...

Sir, sir, please sir?  Can we have a section on Video Blogs? That way we can easily find Geoffrey's vlogs no matter the subject and Robin's and mine... When I get round to editing...and others such as the forums own videos.  That way we can split the section into videos on cooking, hiring, boat building, fishing, art etc.

That way we would all know where to look for our boating fix... Particularly when we start getting cabin fever at the end of winter beginning of spring. 

Please sir?

• Like 1

On ‎19‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:30 PM, CheshireCat said:

This week we show you how to cook the perfect steak then how to make a delicious peppercorn sauce plus as always there is one or two little hints and tips for your viewing pleasure  ...

Saw this when posted last week and decided to cook for the wife tonight as a Mothers Day surprise.  It turned out to be excellent, was it the chef or the recipe?!  I don't think it was too good for our diets, but so what!  I really would recommend trying this.  Thanks CheshireCat and crew.  Alan. aka Happy