Ratatouille Tagliatelli.

thingamybob

Maurice I believe the fuse would be in the loom that plugs into the fridge. From the attached it does rather look like a limited number of things. If there is power reaching the fridge then it rather looks like a faulty thermostat which can be temporarily linked out to check, or the electronics unit which I believe is fairly well sealed.

Isotherm Fridge P3.JPG

Next step is to run the engine and then see if the fridge turns on, as this will give a higher voltage when the battery is on charge.

Then look at the voltage at the battery, compared to the fridge connection. If there is a drop of 1 volt or more this is too much, and indicates that the cable run from the battery is too long, or too thin, or both.

In my experience it is very rare that the fridge breaks down - as such. It is normally a problem of power supply.

I notice in the fault finding chart above it mentions "Bad power supply, too low voltage or a voltage drop at start attempts". It also says the fridge will not cut in below 10.9 volts.