Never Ending Story

Malanka

OK People that's just below the belt....  Or should I say water line.

Right that's Doug off our Christmas card list straight away. I have been trying NOT to look at images like that just so I don't get agitated and anxious, what does he do ? He sends me a most amazingly beautiful picture and to cap it all its taken from a floating Broom too (Remember I used to have one of those) . JanetAnne then compounded the heinous fellony posting another picture and then even more pictures emerge of wounded and suffereng boats all requiring boat doctoring and some containing scenes of  MAJOR SURGERY. 

Some decorum people, at least advanced warning of content unsuitable for all viewers. Or some scenes may contain images of extreem surgery or something.

I can't believe Malanka is actually floating until I have seen her with my own eyes. Roll on Friday night....

My revenge will be long in the planning and subtle in its implememnation but mark my words its coming Dog..OOops Doug...

Say Hi to Hele and the pooches for us, Boris will be with us next week.

Martin.

• Like 6

Thanks Charlie she is looking nice. 

Shortly after that photo a self appointed self righteous and all round rude ignorant person accused me of speeding. I gladly showed him our GPS which was showing between 4.7 and 5.1 mph in the 5 mph zone. I suggested I knew the speed limit and after accusing me and now knowing I was perfectly fine with my velocity would he care to apologize. NO get away was his response. Some people have no backbone no manners and no respect. Needless to say his boat was a very expensive man of the broads. 

Oh oh well on to the ferry inn now. Rain has arrived pub food later . 

M

• Like 3

Hi Poppy yes we had Tide  under , wind behind was fun. Easily 6 when normally would  be 4. 

Thing I have to remember is 650 rpm is 3.7 mph took me a while to figure out what notch was what. Breydon tomorrow will be fun but can't go much above 7 mph as towing mini this week . Her most comfy revs is 700 to 800 which gives us 6 mph.  With tide and wind was fun for a minute or two. Definitely not to be done down the Chet lol 

Our faces have been pinked today was a good day 

M

• Like 4

Thanks Charlie, was nice to exchange a few words.

we have just watched the sun go down on Brammerton Common was a lovely evening . Weather said rain Norfolk had other ideas and it was glorious. One of those does if get better than that moments. 

We are on our way backNorth on Saturday so we will pootle over to St Olaves Tomorrow and see what's what. 

We are picking up a returning Helena ( dropped her at Norwich station today) and an American visitor ( Justin's GF who is from North Carolina) on Monday in Wroxham so we get to have lots of fun before then . 

We have an eco Herbert Woods electric cooking thing in front of us. How anyone can think running a Diesel engine to generate leccy to cook with is remotely green amazes me. Logic and thinking things through must have died out in the 80s and I didn't notice. 

As they say "You can't fix stupid".

M

IMG_3201.JPG

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Malanka said:

Thanks Charlie, was nice to exchange a few words.

we have just watched the sun go down on Brammerton Common was a lovely evening . Weather said rain Norfolk had other ideas and it was glorious. One of those does if get better than that moments. 

We are on our way backNorth on Saturday so we will pootle over to St Olaves Tomorrow and see what's what. 

We are picking up a returning Helena ( dropped her at Norwich station today) and an American visitor ( Justin's GF who is from North Carolina) on Monday in Wroxham so we get to have lots of fun before then . 

We have an eco Herbert Woods electric cooking thing in front of us. How anyone can think running a Diesel engine to generate leccy to cook with is remotely green amazes me. Logic and thinking things through must have died out in the 80s and I didn't notice. 

As they say "You can't fix stupid".

M

IMG_3201.JPG

Looks like a beautiful evening :default_icon_wave:

We are loving the new canopies so thank you to jeckells for them they are super ( other canopy folks are available). 

The new seats are amazing too again jeckells. ( other seat folks are available) Boris unfortunately thinks they are just for his exclusive use. Errr nope 

we are now in Womack Dyke after leaving Loddon this am at 06:50. Top down cruise all the way and we again were pinked. 

Typical broads day warm in sun chilly in the wind. Dog loved it. Having no green stuff underneath ( new tar wash) Mal slips along nicely again. 

Will write this whole thing up as a tale and add all the details. Caught two bream tonight caught released within 30 seconds decent sized ones too. Then it was dinner time. 

Womack dyke is really full and large numbers of herby woods boats looking for mooring after 5 pm. Poor souls not a great start to their holidays.

M

12 hours ago, Malanka said:

Just a quick one. 

Anyone know why three people this this last week would have described Malanka as a Broom Captain. She was Mortified. 

M

Think of it as a positive, they all knew she's a Broom :default_icon_e_biggrin: