Forum Navigation Improvements

Good morning folks

The team have been busy behind the scenes making some improvements to make site navigation easier

There's also a New Members Guide with all the information new members might find useful

Some of you may have noticed two new buttons in the menu bar at the top of each page. Handy Information & Latest Posts

1.jpg

clicking on these buttons opens a drop down list with various headings

2.jpg

if you click on these titles you will be taken to the relevant section of the forum.

This is a work in progress and is likely to be updated regularly.

The information at the moment is just taken from what already existed so if you notice anything that is wrong or no longer relevant pleas let one of the Tech Team know

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if I have just missed a setting somewhere but I wonder if it's possible that when I look at a thread I have previously read, I am automatically taken to my last read post and not just the first page of the thread again. I know numerous forums which allow me to do it and find it much easier to navigate the forum.

Does that make sense? I hope so

cheers

Jay

That's great Geoff thanks.

I've got some thoughts about putting together a help guide explaining what all the symbols & shortcuts do. Hopefully to go in the Handy Links Section.

There is a guide for new members in the announcements right at the top of each page but it doesn't include all the shortcuts.

• Like 1