Help - Not Working On A Tablet

Morning All,

Away for the week and trying to post using Chrome on a new Asus tablet. I can sign in and I know that works as I can see my personal view. But it signs me straight out again! So if I try to reply to a topic I get the reply box to type but then it displays the whole topic again before giving me a button right at the bottom to add reply. Then it says saving but it doesn't do it presumably because by that time it has logged me out. Any ideas?

I agree with Grendel

It sounds like a connection issue to me. If you don't have a stable signal (or weak) it could be dropping out briefly before all the information is transferred.

If you are trying to upload photos this could be the case

I'm using an iPad at the moment and the site is running fine. Maybe try again from a different location and see if it makes a difference 

Thanks for the tips. Strange thing was that I posted this topic sitting in exactly  the same spot but on my iPhone using 4G. Anyway if this post now appears then we will know that it was a minor blip. 

Edited to add that it has so all would now seem to be well. Hooray. :-)