Cerise Lady (aka Red Bird) Has A New Custodian

We have finally done it !!!!!!!!!

today at 13:30 we were officially financially poorer but very very proud to be the new owners of Cerise Lady .

we will be collecting her early next week and travelling from the South Broads to her new moorings in Hoveton , first time for me with twin engines so give us a wide berth !!!

on leaving Brundle boat sales my rear suspension spring broke on my car , I must give huge praise to Manor Garage of Brundle who within 90mins had sourced me (a total stranger) a replacement part and fitted it (£105.00 all in) , fantastic service from a traditional garage that still values giving great service 

IMG_3992.PNG

IMG_3988.PNG

IMG_3987.PNG

• Like 8

We are delighted with her , we will however be posting a few questions please as to where to source various things , so far we need to purchase some Rhond anchors , and a mud weight and would appreciate pointing in the right direction , also we wish to replace the fenders and again welcome suggestions of suppliers 

7 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

We are delighted with her , we will however be posting a few questions please as to where to source various things , so far we need to purchase some Rhond anchors , and a mud weight and would appreciate pointing in the right direction , also we wish to replace the fenders and again welcome suggestions of suppliers 

Hi Simon,

As in all life you can always find a cheaper price, but buying locally from a company such as Brian Ward's that does offer our forum members a discount does have its advantages. Tanya & Nick (you will see them at the counter) have a wealth of knowledge, they will allow you to take items to try to sort out your issues once you are known to them. When we changed our lighting to LED inserts I was unsure what wattage to use, Tanya allowed me to take a couple of each to try out before we committed to changing all of down lighters lamps.

You can use the discount online, the discount code is NBN.

Regards

Alan

• Like 3

Not just Brian Ward though, I feel it to be very important to support local shops and businesses even where they may be a tad more expensive. Jeckels, Norfolk Marine and ... oh dear me, I cant recall the name of the other chandler in Wroxham, just away from the water... but anyway, all three get my custom rather than using the bay of E.

Use 'em or lose 'em. That's what I say.

• Like 3