Manchester Explosion

Hang on there one moment Grendel. Hitler mass murdered millions of innocent people. Genocide I call that.

That has nothing to do with what these idiots are doing to our country and the innocent people they are killing. Oh so what your saying is keep your mouth shut don't say nothing you might upset them because they might get other idiots to join them. And carry on terrorising this country of ours. My god I've heard it all now. I've 2 sons who Serverd in the Armed forces. One who has PTSD post traumatic stress disorder from his time in Iraq and Afghanistan trying to stop this evil terror and try to make this a safer place watching his friends and colleagues blown up by these selfish evil people. I'm not staying quiet about it. I'm not brushing it under the carpet. This is my country I'm proud of my country. If people don't like our country they don't have to stay in our country. Oh go on tell me I'm not aloud to say that, I might of just offend someone.

• Like 4

Seamaster, this is a forum about the Broads. That we had the opportunity to express our sorrow on an unrelated tragedy is of great credit to the moderators. The NBN is not a pulpit for intolerance. We have been asked to let the subject drop, let's drop it. I can only suggest that you contact your M.P. and make your points there.

• Like 7

Seamaster,

You are not going to offend anyone with your comments, because most, if not all of us agree with you.

However, this forum is not the place for a discussion like this. We are the NBN and that is what we should stay as.

Enough has been said on this subject now and we should let it rest.

• Like 13

Just now, riyadhcrew said:

Seamaster,

You are not going to offend anyone with your comments, because most, if not all of us agree with you.

However, this forum is not the place for a discussion like this. We are the NBN and that is what we should stay as.

Enough has been said on this subject now and we should let it rest.

I suspect that we do all share varying degrees of anger at what has happened. However please leave me out of Seamaster's final solution of shooting thousands.

• Like 10

I have just come to this discussion and would like to add one thing.

Please do not be concerned that armed soldiers are now patrolling in Mainland Britain. This was something which was always avoided if possible during the Troubles but I think it is right that they are deployed now.

The Army's role in "assistance to the civil power" means keeping the peace, not making war. They are very highly trained in this nowadays and you could not be safer in the hands of any other army in the World.

• Like 3

Anger & hatred are two very different beasts.

Anger is an understandable reaction to the vile events that occurred in Manchester,

Hatred on the hand is as vile as the event. It eats away like a virus and turns normal people into nothing more than snarling savages ..... Please let's all try to avoid the pit of hatred!!

• Like 4

I started this thread as a tribute to those poor souls who lost their lives on Monday but it's turned into a continuation of the other thread  that was locked

We should be standing with the people of Manchester here instead of trying to put the world to rights

please let's remember them

IMG_0048.JPG

• Like 7