Richardson's Broadland Breeze

Less than a week to go before I'm back out and afloat! My sister organised this week long jaunt and we take Broadland Breeze out on Monday the 5th. After a hectic few weeks at work I cannot wait!!

Any comments/ thoughts would be welcome! I hired San Rafeal last year with some mates for the weekend so I'm expecting similar.

• Like 6

Hi Londonlad, I've not hired it but I have been aboard. I think they're good value for money boats. They're narrow and less spacious than the forward steers for the same money (eg Gold Gem, San Carlos) but you're getting a centre cockpit boat with its benefits of open air helming and visibility.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently sitting outside the Lord Nelson in Reedham. Been out for 4 nights and Impressions of Broadland Breeze are great! I'll do a full blog when I'm back. Thanks for all your input. Back up north later give me a wave if anyone is out and about. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Philip said:

Is it Broadland Breeze 3 as we have it this Monday.

It is indeed. We give it back on Sunday. The only real negative Is there are no windscreen wipers. It's an old boat but Richardson's keep it in good nick. If anyone is sleeping in the saloon it can be a bit drafty a night.

• Like 1