I Watched It, I Felt It...........

I can't think of a better way to publicly respond to warped hatred!!

An uplifting concert performed by artists from home and abroad, representing all creeds & cultures, sending a message of love and hope which no amount of vile hatred can surpress.

• Like 6

We watched it was heartwarming. Love and tolerance are our shields against this pernicious warped ideology. All we have to do to win is just keep going doing what we do, it may take a long time but we will show these people that no matter what they choose to do they cannot and will not prevail.

• Like 6

That's how we are in Manchester .for me they should make it the capital...........could even move the broads up here too .............there is a downside ................just bring your umbrella also 

finny

• Like 3

I remember Walters and partington very well . And should you get homesick you could make a small fortune running boat trips on Hollingworth lake with Malanka

also a very well known ships pilot is a Royton boy and I may also add Norman cruisers was built in Shaw at one time 

Better get a JCB on the moors and start digging the new broads 

finny

If you remember Norman cruisers you may know Fred Chiles my dad used to go offshore powerboat racing with him. He is the designer of the teal an turn hull types .  He build a wooden offshore racer in his driveway I played in it when was tiny. 

Nice man man long since crossed the bridge 

M

No sorry that name does not ring a bell .i remember walking past down grains rd to School looking at all the moulds in the yard if it was a sunny day the big doors would be open we used to stand watching the boats being built ........still love the smell of resin

finny