Good News!

Proper looking forward to the forthcoming season.  I have organised a 6 x crew fishing weekend onboard 'B.A' commencing on the evening of 29th June.  The 'Plan' is to get through 'That' blasted pretty bridge as soon as we can, staying up t'other side, fishing our heads off (Any recommends for hotspots? - PM's of course) returning sometime Monday and back to base.

One crew member has volunteered to do an 'Anti-Rain' dance to cover our time afloat, another one has volunteered to do and 'Anti-High-River-Level Dance' for the same period.  All I need is 6ft5" or more and we are good to go - 6ft5" gives me a whole one inch clearance.  An inch is a good as a mile assuming we have no contact.  I can do it at 6ft4" but to maintain the same one inch clearance I need to unscrew the windscreen :shocked  And do you know sommat? There is still only me out of the four owners that has piloted 'B.A' through 'That' bridge.

Griff

• Like 1

And do you know sommat? There is still only me out of the four owners that has piloted 'B.A' through 'That' bridge.

This is indeed correct, but see I have a cunning plan. When I have the funds in reserve, I will take B.A through (well under) Potter Bridge.

The need for the funds in advance is if it all goes wrong, I can simply continue up to Martham and ask the chaps there to take her out the water and put right all the damage.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LondonRascal said:

This is indeed correct, but see I have a cunning plan. When I have the funds in reserve, I will take B.A through (well under) Potter Bridge.

The need for the funds in advance is if it all goes wrong, I can simply continue up to Martham and ask the chaps there to take her out the water and put right all the damage.

Go on, do it in reverse!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LondonRascal said:

continue up to Martham and ask the chaps there to take her out the water and put right all the damage.

...You mean I'm going to have to buy more cups for the coffee machine?

• Like 2