Jonzo

Survey - Smartphone Users

Survey - Smartphone users   66 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of mobile device do you primarily use?

• iPhone
    • Android
    • Windows Phone
    • None of the above

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 posts in this topic

I take back what I said about switching back to an iphone then. I'll just enjoy my android NBN app for a while

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

Jonzo likes this

I use Samsung android phone and tablet

Mainly use laptop to browse the forum  but now I know theres an android app I might give it a try on phone

Jonzo likes this

Mainly use laptop to browse the forum  but now I know theres an android app I might give it a try on phone

Works well as far as I have found so far

Jonzo and lakesailor like this

Android for me. 'Er indoors and I both have Samsung tablets and Samsung phones.  I cannot justify the cost of Apple products which have become far too expensive.  I used to have an ageing I Mac, but recently bought a Windows laptop to replace it, due to it costing about half of a similarly specced replacement Mac.  All of my music has been sent to i Cloud Match and photos to One Drive as well as being backed up to a Seagate drive.  

Jonzo and Paul like this

Ruth and I both have iPhones. We both have iPads which get a lot of use. We also have windows laptops but rarely use them. Every time I open my laptop all it wants to do is update and run at a slower speed.

Colincheers

Done the survey, but it only allows one system to be selected. I use an Android phone and access the site via both Apple and Lenovo (Android) tablets as well as my windows 10 and Linux laptops.

cheers

Steve

Jonzo likes this

I use an iPad at home and run two mifi on the boat with EE and three for tv iPad and iPhone .

Samsung J5 here. Only had it about 6 months but pleased with it. Had 3 Windows phones prior to that (Nokia Lumia)  but found them very limiting and frustrating,  the Samsung is far better.

Jonzo likes this

14 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Unfortunately I think my iPhone is a lot smarter than its user 

Same here!

My mobile is an ancient Nokia something or other. It makes and receives phone calls and texts and that's about it! That's why I love it so! I bought it in about 2004 and dread the day it dies.

Sent on my 2008 built steam driven analytical engine.

BroadAmbition and deebee29 like this

Your Nokia sounds like the one I had  and you are so right to dread the day it dies. Mine didn't exactly die but it started to appear to be sickening for something so I was persuaded by my husband to get a smartphone.  I endured the horrible thing  for 6 months.  It only lasted that long because it was Winter and I  tend not to use the phone that much when I'm home rather than on the boat, but directly we started to be regularly on the boat the phone's many shortcomings became even more glaringly apparent,  so after seeing an advert' for a Doro flip phone, I  bought one and was able to set it up without even referring to the instructions, so don't panic MM help is at hand. If you love your ancient Nokia you'll love the Doro just as much as it does everything pretty much the same.

Carole

Is the pop up reminder to download the app new? I didn't know there was an app until I just saw that... then saw this post! I will download it when I get some 4g signal :Sailing

Yeah I think you may only have got that recently. There is only an Android app at the moment though as we have some paperwork to do before we launch on iOS.

I use Andriod Sony phone and downloaded the app but as norm can't remember my password, I get it off Norton shorthly. The app gives a long list of number instead of saying incorrect password or something.

I use a Nokia 640xl windows phone for work and it was ok but had to upgrade to windows 10 and it can now go in the skip for me.

I also use ipad mini and access this on the web page with no issues (even right password)

iPhone, iPad, Macbook and iWatch, not really an Apple Fanboy.......honest.

Sent using my MacBook pro..........:facepalm:

deebee29 likes this

I've got it now just need to remember the password, got it written down somewhere, amongst all the other ones.

paul

i'm afraid i'm an android fan lol , ive got a samsung note4 phablet, & i absolutely love it with it stylus, as i use it for everything , taking screenshots, editing fotos, doing my games & also with the help of an app , signing forms & doing neils shiftpatterns for the restbite centre via wps app, i would'nt have any other fone, ive had all the samsungs & also all the nokias, my favourite one was the N95, but the battery used to drain at an alarming rate lol, lori

I'm in, but still think I will use the main site. Data not a problem.
paul

I think the best way is to use what works for you.

The idea behind the mobile app is to give people more choice over the ways they can use NBN.