Sign in to follow this  
coolcat

This Maybe A Little Harder!

The sticker on the window is a Seaglaze fabrication marker. Volume users could be Viking/Seamaster or Shetland. I think the central panel is removable before the screen is folded therefore. VIKING 

Just now, ChrisB said:

The sticker on the window is a Seaglaze fabrication marker. Volume users could be Viking/Seamaster or Shetland. I think the central panel is removable before the screen is folded therefore. VIKING 

Give that man a round of applause :bow

It is our old Viking 20 on a rather cold January morning!

49 minutes ago, JawsOrca said:

I think it's thurne mouth.. potter on the left... either that our ant mouth...

I'm going to give you that one........it's on the Bure coming up to Thurne Mouth:bow

It was taken this January on a very early start to take our Viking to Norfolk Boat Sales in Wroxham and pick up our new boat.

Me at Acle Marina early doors on that morning...

32401213976_4fdb00b28b_b.jpgUntitled by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

I had de iced all the windows before departure but no sooner had I left Acle Marina they iced up again. Spent a good part of the journey with my head stuck out the side of the canopy :shocked

Coming back later that day on our new boat.......

32427060045_716e2551c1_b.jpgCC9J6629 by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

You see?  those nice photo's - that happens to me too.  I'll explain.  It is nigh on impossible to have a photo of oneself taken whilst onboard / afloat minus the huge smile ever present.  This is part of the cure of the well known disease of 'Broads Heartache' - similar to homesickness but much worse.  Only cured by being afloat as the evidence provided by Jeff proves yet again.

Griff

P.S - Jeff you have got sommat on yer chin mate,   -   No the other one! :hardhat:

17 minutes ago, BroadAmbition said:

You see?  those nice photo's - that happens to me too.  I'll explain.  It is nigh on impossible to have a photo of oneself taken whilst onboard / afloat minus the huge smile ever present.  This is part of the cure of the well known disease of 'Broads Heartache' - similar to homesickness but much worse.  Only cured by being afloat as the evidence provided by Jeff proves yet again.

Griff

P.S - Jeff you have got sommat on yer chin mate,   -   No the other one! :hardhat:

Double chin with whiskers not only keeps you warm.......it acts as a handy food depository as well:grin: