The Attack In Seven Sisters Road

Yet again a attack on people going about there daily life.At present there is sadly one person dead and eight injured. People detained the diver of the car until the Police arrived.Please make this stop.My thoughts  go to all those caught up in this madness. 

• Like 4

My condolences to the dead and injured people and their families.

The thing is that the idiot that perpetrated this attack did not hit the people who were responsible for all the other attacks. He maimed and possibly killed perfectly innocent people.

His actions have diverted police recourses away from looking for the real perpetrators of the atrocities. In effect he has helped IS. 

• Like 2

There's no point in any of these attacks,it will never solve the problem,we all need to come together and work for peace,Whatever  youcolour or faith we are,only then will it happen.I never thought  it will would have happened  in northern  Ireland,but it is much better now then before.Marina and I went a few years back to Londonderry/Derry.Thanks to Marina winning a competition at the boat show.If you have not been there please go.We had a great time the people  are very welcoming. Let's hope this  madness ends soon.