More Stupidly On The River

Well here we go again , mix stupid people n alcohol n boats n the net result is mayhem , Saturday's incident that started at church fen with numerous persons in the water from 3 day boats from WRC ended up with their arrests at Norwich , OK so some might think its just a bit of fun but trying to board a boat at the stern while its actually in drive and moving backwards could be very much life changing if your not very very lucky which thankfully they were , reported by lots of people including myself and witness statement made yesterday too and as far as I can gather BA are hoping to prosecute on this matter , one slip or miscalculation on Saturday evening could have ment loss of a limbs or even life , iv no idea how far the trial goes back down the yare but I do know they were thrown out of coldham hall and broads beat informed , here at church fen it was impossible to get hold of the police or BA for that matter it being 6.20 pm , it wasn't an emergacy as such but it is big problem getting hold of people to report things as they are happening my personal 3/4 of an hr on the phone to 101 proves that n still I didn't get through to Norfolk police .

At the end of the day someone did , I knew they were headed for Norwich and rang several people who I knew were moored further up river n they made whitlingham in 1 hr  so deffinatly speeding  to say nothing of the mayhem the caused n nope not a stag or a hen party a mixed group all with a total la k of respect for their surroundings and more importantly their own life's .