Whats Happened To My Emoticons

When I read posts with Emoticons attatched all I see are words describing the Emoticon ie "clap"  "welcome"  "cheers" etc. Also when I go to add emoticons to a message a complete new set appear with no options or any of my history of recently used ones and a limited menu of one option ie Main. I have not changed any settings on my tablet so is this a technical fault with the server -Any ideas our tech team? This started occuring a couple of days ago

Boycee

• Like 2

2 hours ago, boycee said:

When I read posts with Emoticons attached all I see are words describing the Emoticon ie "clap"  "welcome"  "cheers" etc. Also when I go to add emoticons to a message a complete new set appear with no options or any of my history of recently used ones and a limited menu of one option ie Main. I have not changed any settings on my tablet so is this a technical fault with the server -Any ideas our tech team? This started occurring a couple of days ago

Boycee

Mod Hat OFF!

Just as I have, on my laptop and PC.

"Why change it...................?"

And look at my cheersbar below, unchanged by me for umpteen years..............

• Like 1

Alan, mine too is an android tablet and I remain logged on permanently- dont see how  I log on will change things as my screen comes up as per Jonzo's description screen. The list has obviously been drastically reduced and a lot of the old favourites have disappeared-pity really as some really funny emoticons have gone

Boycee:39_angry:

• Like 1

I wondered what all these funny blue question marks were, that have suddenly appeared in the past few days. I thought they meant "expletive deleted"!

I agree with Boycee - what was the problem with them? I looked for one on the new list yesterday, but could not find the "emotion" that I was trying to convey. Surely that was what they were for?

• Like 1