Chicken Kabab Cooking On The Corsican Part 25 ...

CheshireCat

My goodness me Geoffrey you do like hard work but oh boy did it looked so delicious when you had finished.   You must have got the patience of a saint.    Asbestos fingers needed I think to handle the kebabs.    Was that racket (music) coming from Pedros.    Never noticed Pedros before.   

Well done.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Hi there Hylander I don't mind hard work never have the end result was delicious so it makes it all worth it , hope you try some of them nice summer food lots more to come . 

The Corsican is in having some work done so we are with out a boat for the next 3 / 4 weeks but I have done plenty of Vlogs so you will still get your weekly hit of Cooking On The Corsican...

As always thanks for your support ... cheers ...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CheshireCat said:

This week we make a delicious Chicken Kebab authentic Turkish recipe will blow you away if you give it a go but you want know unless you try it so go on ...

Hi Geoff,  looks good.  My mate Martin and our wife's will try this whilst on our four days on the Fens in September, but we will BBQ on the bank!  Its still got to go some to beat the peppered steak.  Don't think you should apologise about the music when you are moored at the boatyard that provided it! :default_biggrin:

• Like 1