Beaches For Dogs

karrass1

Hello all. Me again. Leaving from Wroxham on the 19th of August and really want to take the pooch to a beach. We will be heading straight to Great Yarmouth and I understand dogs are allowed on the Southern part of the beach. Any recommendations for other beaches we can access. As we are in Brinks Lullaby cruiser we will not be able to pass under Potter Heigham so going through Great Yarmouth seems to be good option. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. David

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

Sea Palling is well worth the visit but it would mean driving there or maybe a bus/taxi once you have left the yard.  Potter Heigham is the nearest you would get by river with Brinks Lullaby and I think it would be a very long walk to the beach from there! 

Theres plenty of dog friendly beaches in the area Gorelston/Pakefield etc but for being within easy reach of the river Great Yarmouth is probably your best bet.