I usually get the phone number from the shop web site and order over the phone. I usually order what is called a hoist flag - small triangular, it' s small enough not to flap against the bow rail so doesn't wear out so quickly.

Carole

Happisburgh RNLI shop had some 2 days ago. The lifeboat station and shop, is, and has been for quite a long time at Cart Gap opposite the NNDC car park due to the loss of the old slipway via erosion. Smallsticks cafe (named after the way the land was carved up in the past there) is well worth a visit, they go a really quite presentable cream tea.

3 minutes ago, ChrisB said:

Happisburgh RNLI shop had some 2 days ago. The lifeboat station and shop, is, and has been for quite a long time at Cart Gap opposite the NNDC car park due to the loss of the old slipway via erosion. Smallsticks cafe (named after the way the land was carved up in the past there) is well worth a visit, they go a really quite presentable cream tea.

Thank you will attempt to get there when next up on the boat (forum meet weekend)

16 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Sadly the online shop has been unavailable for some months now 

Sorry for the out of date advice It is a few years since we needed to replace ours, so was unaware of the changes

Carole

I was talking to a Happisburgh helper this morning who was  on his way to their summer fete. I mentioned burgees and he said that they got some stock and cleared them via Norfolk Broads Forums. So what I saw a few days ago in their packets are not burgees but the small staff flag which is about 16ins X 8ins.

In other words the top one Not the bottom one. Sorry if I have misled you..

20170806_121135.thumb.jpg.baf5c8668f2d47d09423ecb09075b479.jpg

1 hour ago, ChrisB said:

I was talking to a Happisburgh helper this morning who was  on his way to their summer fete. I mentioned burgees and he said that they got some stock and cleared them via Norfolk Broads Forums. So what I saw a few days ago in their packets are not burgees but the small staff flag which is about 16ins X 8ins.

In other words the top one Not the bottom one. Sorry if I have misled you..

20170806_121135.thumb.jpg.baf5c8668f2d47d09423ecb09075b479.jpg

Damn !!!!

thank you for letting me know :(

They (Happisburgh) still had half a dozen flags last Sunday, but the much smaller triangular burgees were snapped up last year. There is quite a difference in size.

20170811_163719.thumb.jpg.70ed494d063615a29ee15575d283e682.jpg