Good evening all!

I have made a video of my time on the Norfolk Broads showcasing Great Yarmouth, Horning, Wroxham and Stokesby! Along with many cinematic videos in between and other footage! I would be greatful if you all gave it a watch as it took me hours to edit and I am very proud of it overall!

Thank You all so much for your generosity!!:default_biggrin:

Many thanks,

Ben Armstrong

• Like 9

A Good video, If you are interested in learning to sail,  then this list, http://www.noblemarine.co.uk/clubfinder.php3?region=c

should find you a club in your area.  I've sailed at Kielder Water sailing club, when I lived up that way.

Most sailing clubs have "try sailing" events each year, normally in  May  in conjunction with the RYA. they are often free or for a very cheap cost (to cover insurance). Clubs will encourage your visiting any time of the year, just check on their website when they are open.

You will when you get there have to ask to speak to someone in charge, as most times they will be getting ready for racing and people will be busy.