A familiar place, but shot from where?

kfurbank

i realy have no idea Kieth

from what i remember when i was last down there was no building on the right hand side if your coming down river other than the bridge operating house. just fields.?

You've got it Jonny. If you head towards the Ship and turn left up the hill then turn right, you go across the railway line. Good view of the bridge from there. As you walk a little further on and look back, you get occasional glimpses of the quay between the houses. The quayside actually bears to the left, which is why it looks like it was taken from the other side of the river. Good views up there, of the New Cut and the quay.

No there's no shop there. If you was thinking of the shop up middle hill, the road to the right of The Lord Nelson. Standing outside the shop, walk in the direction of Yarmouth, you will come to a crossroads. Turning right would take you back down to The Ship, but if you go straight accross you will come to a railway bridge. Go accross this and you are then Yarmouth side of the bridge.Keep going past some houses and then turn around and look back and you will be where the picture was taken.

Keith