Boat History Help

DaveB

Hi all, we're trying to find out a bit more of the history of our old girl Rosalind 15H and have come to a bit of a dead end, I was wondering if anyone has any memories or maybe photos of her in her previous existence? 

On Craig's website she's listed as a Brink's Dawncraft DC 30 from 1965 but no history prior to 2004 when she was in Horning as Time Gentlemen Please, from this I would imagine that she has been away from the Broads for some time and has been re registered with a different number. 

She appears to be the only one with round cornered windows and a porthole for the toilet area midships. Since taking her over I have had to replace nearly everything apart from the roof and hull as she was seriously rotten :-( .

If anyone has any memories or information that may help that would be fantastic as we would love to be able to know if she had ever been on the hire fleet or not, sorry it's not much to go on but we're floundering a bit :default_biggrin: ( not unusual! )

Dave

IMG_20170820_102636.jpg

• Like 2

Dave, for a start I would recommend contacting the Broads Authority for any information they may have. We did this when we bought our boat and they were very helpful and gave us the entire history as the boat was built for the Broads. Good luck with your search.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1