Only discovered the Android app today. Enjoying using it, thank you. I can see pictures posted with comments but I can see no avatars and only a text description of emoticons. Do I need to set something? I can see this one I've selected. Aubrey

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

Only discovered the Android app today. Enjoying using it, thank you. I can see pictures posted with comments but I can see no avatars and only a text description of emoticons. Do I need to set something? I can see this one I've selected. Aubrey

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

I have the same problems - no emojis or avatars and around half the photos are replaced with the broken biscuit for no obvious reason. Using Nexus 9 with Nougat & all updates. A great shame as it runs fine on the PC.

Doug

• Like 1

Hi Snowy

The iOS app is ready but the hoops that have to be jumped through by Apple is causing the delay.

DemereraBorn & High6

I'm an Apple user so sadly can't help with the android issues. I know that there is a background process running to transfer all the site pictures and suspect this is the problem with the app. 

I'm sure Jonzo will look into the problem and advise when he's available 

Thanks, Jonzo. I've been waiting very patiently for the data transfer to finish to continue looking at the historical threads. That's par for the course but could not work out why only some of the images appeared in the latest messages. After more than 50 years in the computer industry I am more aware than ever that I know nothing!

Doug

• Like 1