Spaghetti Bolognese Cooking On The Corsican Part 27 .

CheshireCat

Pity we cannot all have a taster.    Looks really good.      How do you serve it?     Red wine , parmesan cheese.   I sometimes when I want to stretch it out slice a Morrisons cob loaf with loads of butter on it or even their Walnut and date loaf.  Naughty but nice.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Think I do being a Chef for over forty years Woking with Itaitians and in many restaurants Hotels private event catering think that helps.

I know your a chef I do read , just no need for your comment if you have nothing nice to say my mother always told me don't say anything ...

No, no, no John, it has to be the brarn sauce every time and the bacon must be crispy, now I'm salivating at the thought and my fridge is bacon free :default_crying1animated:

Is there anything nicer than the aroma of bacon cooking from a moored boat? I don't think so and I also don't think I want to see our two wonderful resident chefs falling out over a bit of bacon, there's much bigger things to fry :default_norty:

Grace

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On ‎27‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 09:57, Gracie said:

No, no, no John, it has to be the brarn sauce every time and the bacon must be crispy, now I'm salivating at the thought and my fridge is bacon free :default_crying1animated:

Is there anything nicer than the aroma of bacon cooking from a moored boat? I don't think so and I also don't think I want to see our two wonderful resident chefs falling out over a bit of bacon, there's much bigger things to fry :default_norty:

Grace

No falling out over bacon not a tall Grace your wright ...

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Of course I'm right, I'm a woman :default_norty:

Thank you for your wonderful vlogs Geoffrey, I so enjoy them :default_icon_kiss:

Grace

I did not get to 53 this year without learning never to argue with a woman hahaha ...

Thanks for you nice comments good to know people are enjoying them makes it all worth while ... cheers ...

• Like 2