Is There A Limit On The Number Of Likes?

Guest ExMemberKingFisher

Guest ExMemberKingFisher

Just wondering as I seem to have run out of likes? On the electric charging thread I have liked a couple of posts and it doesn't seem to be taking effect, although others have been able to like the post?

8 minutes ago, KingfishersTime said:

Just wondering as I seem to have run out of likes? On the electric charging thread I have liked a couple of posts and it doesn't seem to be taking effect, although others have been able to like the post?

I hope your not crying wolf just to increase your "Love" tally! :default_coat:

14 minutes ago, KingfishersTime said:

Hi there

When you join the forum initially the number of likes you can use daily is limited ( not sure how many) but once accepted into full membership the likes are unlimited.

Once you reach 50 sensible posts (which you have ) you are put forward for proposal and seconding by members and be welcomed as a full member with access to the Members Section and jokes (not sure if that's a bonus though )

hope that helps

David

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2