A Week On Moon Voyager From 25th August

Tempest

Friday 25th Julie and I pick up Moon Voyager from Richardsons at Stalham for another week on the broads with our 2 Newfoundlands Cooper and Gigi, together with my brother and sister in law who have never been before, but seem more excited about it than us and that is saying something!!

In addition my 25 year old son and his mate are on board also which will make it for a bit of a boisterous occasion at times!!

So I apologise now if you unfortunately end up moored near us!!

So 6 adults and 2 Newfoundlands for what will no doubt be another wonderful week on the broads

Our loose plan now is to head for Wroxham on Friday evening as the lads want to catch a train into Norwich...............................yes to go clubbing!!!

They have been before and last time they got back on the boat at 4.30am and slept most of the following day!!

Saturday its a relax day at Salhouse and a friend of ours lives in the village of Little Plumstead near Salhouse and the 4 oldies are going there for a birthday party whilst the lads take care of the dogs and recover from the night before!!

Sunday we have booked a table at Pedro`s at Acle and we havent done that before so really looking forward to that, and yes we will still call in the Bridge and have a few drinks as it is one of our favourites

Monday we intended making our way to Oulton Broad to watch the Powerboat racing but having discussed it with the crew we have decided to make our way to Coltishall instead as we fancy an evening on the boat and an Ali Spice meal for 6!!

Tuesday we intend heading for Ranworth and Wednesday we have booked a mooring and a table at the New Inn at Horning

Our last night we are leaning towards Neatishead, but Sutton Staithe may be our final destination

Why choose these locations?

Just to maximise the northern broads for my brother and sister in law as the 3 hours of reads and mud flats to Oulton Broad and then the return didnt seem too appealing 

I put this on here, because if you are around, by all means say hello and if you know of any events we may be interested in going on or things to avoid, by all means drop us a line

Enjoy your boating

Warren and Julie

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1