Herbert Woods Florida Light 2

We have hired Florida light twice, moved up to Olympic light now, love;y little "bath tub" 

im 6ft 2in and don't have a foot board on my bed at home so found it difficult to sleep in the rear double bed,  as my feet kept touching the end waking me up, we ended up after the first night making up the lounge sofa cushions into the large double, much more room and far more comfortable 

the roof push back can be a little stiff until you get it moving 

plenty of room in the shower

its a little old fashion but you get what you pay for.

• Like 1

We have hired Florida light twice, moved up to Olympic light now, love;y little "bath tub" 
im 6ft 2in and don't have a foot board on my bed at home so found it difficult to sleep in the rear double bed,  as my feet kept touching the end waking me up, we ended up after the first night making up the lounge sofa cushions into the large double, much more room and far more comfortable 
the roof push back can be a little stiff until you get it moving 
plenty of room in the shower
its a little old fashion but you get what you pay for.

Thanks for that I am 6 ft 3 so might have to make a bed in the lounge. I chose this boat as a starter to see if its something I want to do again

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

Please see the link to the Herbert Woods website and Florida Light:-
https://www.herbertwoods.co.uk/boating-holidays/our-boats/florida-light.html
Regards
Alan

I dont want to sound ungrateful but I wanted others experiences of the boat cos there is only so much a website can tell you.

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

Not ungrateful at all but Alan always posts a linky thing for anyone interested in a particular hire boat, it gives others a chance to have a nosy, it's one of the many things our Alan is useful for and why we keep him on here, he's not bad for a pesky mod either :default_norty:

Grace

• Like 2
  • Haha 2