Its Back

Chelsea14Ian

20 minutes ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Each year I apply to get tickets for the show so far no luck.

Hi Ian, 

Apply for the Saturday show not the Sunday, you may have better luck.:default_norty:

I think you may be disappointed if you ever get those tickets, live in your dreams!

Better to watch it on TV, watching it now bye the way.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daddy Mouse said:

I'm coming OUT. We are both strictly fans.

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

From now on a Strictly fix every day until Christmas.  I even watch 'It Takes Two'.  Sad or what!

S

• Like 2

To be honest I only started watching Strictly since joining the Forum (nearly four years) and reading how our Ian raved about it, I absolutely love it, Darcy is so beautiful and graceful and the dresses are to die for, the male pro's aren't bad either :default_norty:

Too early to predict who will win but I have my eye on that fellow from EastEnders, literally :default_norty:

Grace

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, deebee29 said:

More fans here.

What do you think of the new head judge?

Our first impressions were that she was very fair & encouraging in the way she offered tips for improvement 

can't say we really missed Len that much

time will tell

I agree she seems very genuine and fair.

I am down to one of three for the first one out.  Brian, Ruth or the Rev Richard.  What do you think?  Ruth may be OK for a while tho cos a lot of people live Anton!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ranworthbreeze said:

Hi Ian, 

Apply for the Saturday show not the Sunday, you may have better luck.:default_norty:

I think you may be disappointed if you ever get those tickets, live in your dreams!

Better to watch it on TV, watching it now bye the way.

Regards

Alan

I watched Top Gear being Filmed a few years back, was the most boring afternoon of my life, jokes that were funny on take one we're wearing a bit thin by the time we got into double figure takes...

• Like 1

I usually love this programme but I just can't sit through the two hour long shows with all the dancers still in at the start of the series. Not finding this year's celebrities very engaging so I recorded the show and then just whizzed through the dances. And they keep changing the pros as well so I don't feel I know them as well this year either.

However Debbie and Giavanni made a very sweet couple and Alexandra was simply amazing. That's one dance I will definitely find on YouTube to watch again tomorrow. 

• Like 1