Pensioners Discounts

Andrewcook

I would like ask the Norfolk Broads Net Forum do Pensioners get any Discount for Hiring Day Boats or Cruisers for whole week? I will be Pensioner  starting Sunday 24th September 2017 Pensioner do get Discounts on Hair Cuts and other things such Eating out on certain Days also Fishing Licence I believe?

Andrew Cook     

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Andrewcook said:

I would like ask the Norfolk Broads Net Forum do Pensioners get any Discount for Hiring Day Boats or Cruisers for whole week? I will be Pensioner  starting Sunday 24th September 2017 Pensioner do get Discounts on Hair Cuts and other things such Eating out on certain Days also Fishing Licence I believe?

Andrew Cook     

We went on the train the Lowestoft last week, I asked for a Pensioners discount, none available, it would be rude not to ask. Because there was four of us we got a discount £5.00 each return from Brundall. Mind you we ended up in Yarmouth, but tat is another story.

Regards

Alan

• Haha 1

Hi Ian,

I asked for four adults to Lowestoft when the conductor came around for fairs & tickets, we had an inkling there was an issue when we went through Acle station but stayed on the train into Yarmouth (a dead end) I asked was the train then going to Lowestoft, the answer was no! I went t the Yarmouth ticket office and explained the situation. The lady there said get back on the conductor should be able to help, a quick sprint to the train we arrived on, we had spent 3 minutes in Yarmouth.

Back on the train the we explained t the conductor again, he wrote us a short note to give to other conductors we would encounter.

We stayed on the train all the way to Norwich and presented our tickets and said note to the next conductor after a 5 minute wait in Norwich. After setting off from Brundall at 10.30 am we arrived in Lowetsoft some two hours later.

Out of the station we went straight into Weatherspoons for a well earned drink and a meal.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1