Mystic Horizon Here I Come

Wonderwall

2 minutes ago, ranworthbreeze said:

Hello Neil,

Thank you for your pictures, are you going to enter some for the calendar? 

Regards

Alan

Glad you enjoyed them. I'd be more than happy to enter a few pics, is there a thread dedicated to this?

Cheers

Neil

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Help please

Hello we are this craft mystic horizon that me my fiancé e and enzo our springer we quickly viewed this year in Richardson’s yard as we day cruised look ok to me  read all your helpful reports and also captains blog. Very encouraging

we are a little concerned fiancé is fit dog is plasmid he’s 15 retired gun dog but I’m 66 had a liver transplant 12 years ago and 19 ops last one big one no tummy muscles all flaps put in from masi e skin grafts from legs to tummy learnt how to walk opp was 29 hours but I’m ok now but legs not brilliant I’m disabled medicaly but can move quite well with difficulty bit tin man but I’m reasonably fit I’ve learned to cope and determined

problem is  need advice how can we get off boat side on and dog he’s 26 kilos I can’t lift him nor heron board so we chose the boat because of aft boarding which we can do it’s easy waking walk off so are there many aft berths available for walking and his comfort breaks   any advise helpful and your observations and comments appreciated. Thank you kindly regards mr fabulouse

51 minutes ago, CambridgeCabby said:

You should be ok using the transom door and walking along the bathing platform 

Yeah that is an option. I had to get an elderly relative on and off of a Siesta (the same as Mystic Horizon) last year and you can get around the side of the coaming on the bathing platform with some assistance but the bank does need to be at a similar level to the height of the bathing platorm.

Getting on and off when moored stern on is very easy, though.

Here is a pic of one (check out the Emerald Star livery!) so you can see what I mean about the coaming at the rear.

broom29.jpg