Broken Bones

Chelsea14Ian

Went to another hospital today regarding my hernia. The Doctor confirmed  it is a hernia and I am to have a op. I have requested it early next year.I am still off work with my arms.When I will have the op it will be day surgery. As for my arms  I will be off work until the end of the month. MY left arm is better with more movement,my right arm is also getting  better.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Back to hospital this morning.First to the dentist. Last Saturday my crown came out.Guilty party wine gum.So this morning of to the dentist. All most there realised I left the crown at home,So got a cab to go home pick up the crown then onto the dentist. Just my luck even with Sat nav he didn't have a clue. Then hospital. The Doctor has discharged me.Given me a open appointment if I suffer pain to go back to him. There is a slim chance in future I will need a op.So mixed day glad it' getting better.:default_mellow:

• Like 5