Let Off Steam In Here !!!!

Wonderwall

Because there has been a bit tension of late , I thought it would be handy to have a wee room where we could come and have a moan , shout , scream, tantrum , whatever , 

Here goes , I'm first , and it probably won't be my last, lots of things annoy me:default_2gunsfiring_v1:

Automated switchboards :default_crying1animated:, you know , press 1 , press 5 , press 2 , press 1 , press 4 , on and on and on it goes . By the time you eventually get to talk to someone they should know what I had for tea, let alone the nature of my enquiry. But oh no not a bit of it :default_blink:, you still have to explain exactly what it is you require , and they then have to put you through to another department , and the process starts again . Soul destroying torture. It really rips my knitting .

Just get a human to answer in the first place :default_blush:, it did work almost perfectly back in the day . Is it all just a ruse to keep us on the phone so they can claim a bit back from BT? Surely not . 

Right that feels better , now let's hear yours:default_2gunsfiring_v1::default_2gunsfiring_v1:

Tune in the next time for litter louts 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Wonderwall said:

Because there has been a bit tension of late , I thought it would be handy to have a wee room where we could come and have a moan , shout , scream, tantrum , whatever , 

Here goes , I'm first , and it probably won't be my last, lots of things annoy me:default_2gunsfiring_v1:

Automated switchboards :default_crying1animated:, you know , press 1 , press 5 , press 2 , press 1 , press 4 , on and on and on it goes . By the time you eventually get to talk to someone they should know what I had for tea, let alone the nature of my enquiry. But oh no not a bit of it :default_blink:, you still have to explain exactly what it is you require , and they then have to put you through to another department , and the process starts again . Soul destroying torture. It really rips my knitting .

Just get a human to answer in the first place :default_blush:, it did work almost perfectly back in the day . Is it all just a ruse to keep us on the phone so they can claim a bit back from BT? Surely not . 

Right that feels better , now let's hear yours:default_2gunsfiring_v1::default_2gunsfiring_v1:

Tune in the next time for litter louts 

Ha clearly you have obviously at some point either rung HMRC or any mobile network customer service :default_beerchug:

People at tills,

for the sake of this rant I’ll use supermarkets as the example.....

why do people wait until the assistant asks for payment, look surprised and only then do they  search their pockets or bags looking for either a credit card or cash

HAVE THE POXY MONEY READY, ITS NOT REALLY A SURPRISE THE SHOP REQUIRES PAYMENT !!!

and breathe 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

People on there phone,flagging down the bus.They rum to get the bus.The driver waits until they get on the bus,still on there phone.They then look for there pass (no cash on buses and underground)in London.Worse still they can't find there pass and have to get off the bus still on the b@#@@y phone.:default_eusa_naughty:

Ian 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

'Your call is very important to us' as if!!  So you all may know this but it was news to me; when a chat with Vodaphone about why my bill jumped in June revealed that the 0800 numbers can be bypassed using the 08 wizard which redirects you to the land line that is mandatory for 0800 number subscribers. 

Apparently the call is important in that the company keeping you waiting makes them money on the call. Grrrrr

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ranworthbreeze said:

More on mobile phones.

Mothers pushing prams or buggies a mobile grafted to one of their ears, no regard to the child, no conversation with their child at all, its a wonder there are not more accidents.

Regards Aloan

We saw a good one leaving a very busy mcdonalds in Beccles this afternoon.

A Dad walking along the verge at the entrance to the carpark holding his little girls hand who was walking on the carpark around all the moving cars.........errrr........other way around probably a better idea??!

• Like 2

Ok this is a big one for me, online help chat lines. They as you a question you reply then wait minutes for then to reply. The teddy starts going then asking are you having a brew or talking to others get a manager. You know there doing 3-4 chats at once.

Your call is important to us - so is my life ticking away waiting for you.

• Sad 1