Its Piccy Time!! 2018 Calendar Here We Come..

JanetAnne

Ok folks, its a little different this year with the calendar competition. I am trying to keep it all nice and easy without relying on the tecky team needing to get involved (they have enough on their plate at the minute) and so I am opening this thread for you to submit your entries. :55c8f94983015_default_happyparty:

We are going to allow a week for all the entries to come in and then I will open up the voting. Voting this year will be on this thread so please dont get carried away and start hitting the like button before next Monday or the mods will have to cancel them off and it will be smacked fenders all round. :facepalm:

You can enter up to three images each. There have been some superb pictures around the forum this season and I hope you will consider putting some of them up for consideration. Dont forget that by entering the competition you will automatically give NBN permission to use your image should it be chosen by the members.

So there we have it. I am bound to have forgotten something in which case please use the other thread (linked below) for questions, orders, comments etc and leave this one purely for the uploading of images. That way, when we come to the voting the pictures will all be together. You are also welcome to use the other thread to test images etc.

http://forum.norfolkbroadsnetwork.com/topic/13890-the-nbn-2018-calendar-competition/?tab=comments#comment-217406

And finally, thank you for your superb support both in your entries and in purchasing the finished item and helping to keep this forum properly financed. 

• Thanks 4