Its Piccy Time!! 2018 Calendar Here We Come..

JanetAnne

Well done everyone, a superb selection. I think you have captured every aspect of the true essence of the broads this year.

I shall now ask a mod to tidy up the thread and we can then choose our favourites for inclusion.

I will pop a 'go for it' announcement on the forum when we are ready.

Cheers all

• Thanks 1

Please see my post above, we can not remove any likes from the pictures above, they have to be removed by the persons that gave the likes. I have removed all of mine.

If the current likes you have already placed are still what you wish to vote on then leave them in place, if you have changed your mind then delete them, the choice is yours.

Please do not place any more posts in this topic, if you wish to talk about voting on the pictures post your questions in the following location:-

http://forum.norfolkbroadsnetwork.com/topic/13890-the-nbn-2018-calendar-competition/

Regards

Alan

• Thanks 1

Voting is now closed.

..votes will now be counted and the winning pictures announced in due course.

Thanks to everyone who took part, We’re in for a great calendar this year again.

A big thank you to JanetAnne for organising the competition and calendar production 

• Like 5