Spring Gathering May 2018 - Names here, please

Polly

1 hour ago, MauriceMynah said:

It is with the deepest regret I have to inform the forum in general and those going to the meet in particular that despite everybody's greatest efforts, I shall be attending the meet. Bad luck!

Bo****ks

will make sure drinks cabinet is replenished 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, LondonRascal said:

I pick up Trixie on Friday too - it is going to be a close run thing to get all the gear sorted, and then I join B.A. at Stalham. I am sure it will come right in the end

We hope so too!! We won’t get there til late afternoon/ early evening depending on work. Looking forward to seeing Trixie in all her glory :default_trophy:

we'll be out on Crown Gem 4 , and may do a cruise past and wave , who knows we may even moor up and say " Hello " to you all complete with our new I.M. pennant flying. that'll probably be Sunday. :)

1 hour ago, Bob48 said:

we'll be out on Crown Gem 4 , and may do a cruise past and wave , who knows we may even moor up and say " Hello " to you all complete with our new I.M. pennant flying. that'll probably be Sunday. :)

Please do it will be lovely to meet you all.

We too are aiming for Malthouse Broad late Friday night.  It'll be a night nav from casting off at the wet shed, only fog has the capacity to stop us, though it could well be past 2359 before we arrive so may be Saturday morning, but we promise to be as quiet as possible

Griff

• Like 2

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 15:21, CambridgeCabby said:

Does Salhouse still sell ten visit tickets at a discount ?

Yes they do, 10 for the price of 8.

You need separate ones for short stay and overnight.

Weathers looking good, have a great time everyone.

bad news i'm afraid, our I.M. Pennant won't be with us, however being as " I.M." are the initials of " The Iceni Meadery ", we will have a few bottles of our fabulous 17% abv mead aboard with us . :default_drinks:

• Like 2

I pick up Trixie on Friday too - it is going to be a close run thing to get all the gear sorted, and then I join B.A. at Stalham. I am sure it will come right in the end

We saw Trixie moored up alongside when we can down through the bridge on Monday. Splendid with new cover and colour scheme!

Hope everyone has a brilliant time this weekend!!!! We should be back up on the Northen rivers by then, so might cruise past to see you all lined up in your splendour!!

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app
  • Like 1

call in, introduce yourselves.

We did discuss popping by, but will probably save you all the pleasure of our children running riot ... they can take over any gathering!!!

We did cruise past you all last year as you were packing up on the Sunday. I was being noisy, and wanted to also see Broad Ambition in real life..

Thats the one after ITV isn't it?

Sorry........couldn't resist:default_biggrin:
I shall have my VHF tuned to Ch4.

It’s PMR Ch 4 which for some reason seems to have become the more popular working channel on the Broads maybe because most boatyards who use PMR don’t use that channel.

I’ve been commissioning things in preparation. The generator is smaller but heavier than expected but also very fancy and rather quiet. The PA system looks the dogs wotsits but any one who knows their speakers will soon tell it is a good old Rascal Special off the back of a ship from China. Disco lights have had a major update. Bloody hell why do photos on amazon never quite give you enough scale as to how large things are lol. Also got a bunch of Union Jack bunting and flags for that wedding!

Not sure how will all get to Norfolk but we will Manage

• Like 3

Sad but not able to be there. I hope that you lot have a wonderful time and that no one disgraces themselves. If however someone does, please make sure that the photos or video get put on this thread for the rest of us to enjoy as well.

:594c04f570582_default_happyparty: