Big Changes To Norfolk Police Announced

NorfolkNog

A question that immediately comes to me is they have had 30million cut since 2010, is this just one police force? 

What is the 30million they were getting back in 2010 being used for now?

Money is cut to essential services hand over fist yet across the board councils are paying their so called top people more and more. 

These are first world problems, does anyone else see this country as broken.

• Like 1

Just now, psychicsurveyor said:

Without getting too contentious,  is the country being repaired after being broken ?

Without geting too political, they've ha SEVEN tears - and things have only got worse. Don't misunderstand the purpose of 'Austerity'.

• Like 1

It's exactly the same throughout the country in all services. The fact the Fire Service have to turn out to heart attacks, breathing problems etc by request of the ambulance service as they cannot attend whilst we are facing station closures, job losses and shift changes justs shows how pathetic things are.

31 minutes ago, psychicsurveyor said:

Without getting too contentious,  is the country being repaired after being broken ?

I suppose it depends how you look at it! 

The government expect front line services to provide on less and less yet they could be handing over an obscene sum of money in a divorce package to Brussels.

Theres something really wrong with all this in my opinion!

Don't forget the billions they paid to form a majority government to stay in power. Can't think of any better ways to use that money. I completely understand why I had to lose my pension now.

I'm off to the 'let of steam' thread. Sorry

Take it from the local bobby and firemen and nurse rather than hitting all those at the top of the civil service / local councils with a pay cut where its deserved.

In my opinion the Government are just staggering blindly from one cock up to the next and the people making these ludicrous decisions are being paid how much?! 

Probably time I moved on! 

41 minutes ago, dnks34 said:

Take it from the local bobby and firemen and nurse rather than hitting all those at the top of the civil service / local councils with a pay cut where its deserved.

In my opinion the Government are just staggering blindly from one cock up to the next and the people making these ludicrous decisions are being paid how much?! 

Probably time I moved on! 

I totally agree with you, but my post is how these plonka's see it.

• Like 1