2018 Calendar - In Case You Are Wondering..

JanetAnne

Calendars are on schedule and are somewhere in the press probably going round and round on that big drum thing as we speak!

Labels are printed, stamps are licked and postmen all over the country are feeding their cats in anticipation. We are at Defcon 4, Amber alert, etc and just a tad excited. :default_biggrin:

It does look the doggys gonads!

Yes, I do have a members recent change of address that was sent to me the other day. Will forward it accordingly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

They are due on press this week, last week of the month is silly busy for us, as we print a lot of local magazines (the A5 things you get through your door) so they are on this week, after which they’ll be winging their way to JA, then onwards.

It’s been a pleasure  to be involved with.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

• 2 weeks later...

Calendars received packed and posted today first class to those in UK so we hope that you will receive them in time for Christmas. We would like to thank Dave (JanetAnne) for all of the hard work in pulling this together, we could not have done it without him. Many apologies from our Treasurer  Maxwellian for the delays in getting them to Charlie so he could post them, we are now well down the learning curve but occasionally have the odd drop off. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

7 minutes ago, Gracie said:

it's a stocking filler gift for im indoors but it's going in MY kitchen :default_norty:

So its a pressie from you to you via im indoors it lol. ...........I'm confident that being in your kitchen it will keep you happier in there, so the chains to the kitchen sink n cooker wont be on yer mind so much darlin, as the calendar will indeed light your days in there.

Charlie :default_hiding::default_gbxhmm::default_arms::default_icon_kiss::default_arms:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Maxwellian said:

Something that I learnt very quickly and now into our 33rd year. Trousers worn by kind permission I say.

Merry Christmas all

37th year here, Tan says she allows me to be in charge! As if. 

Now what did I do with my pocket money:default_norty:

Our calendar is also put up in the kitchen.

Regards

Alan

• Like 2