Forum Maintenance - Advanced Notice

Sometime soon the forum may go offline for a time to allow essential maintenance to be done, as yet we are still trying to ascertain when this will be and the duration. We will let you know when as soon as we find out to give you all as much warning as we can.

Thank you for your Patience

• Thanks 3

we do know the DNS address changed, it can take a little while for the new address to get round all the search engines and browsers, normally we would say clear the cache and hard reload, but not sure how that can be done on an android device.

• Thanks 1

Its almost certainly a DNS error, from wifi, the devices are looking at the incorrect DNS location, it may take a few days for the DNS servers around the world to get the correct links to the site, I had problems last night - just changing between pages on the forum, it would suddenly flag up as not there. it should get there eventually. are you using tapatalk on the mobile devices to get on the forum, maybe thats the issue?

Took me 24 hours before my browsers could find the site again. DNS issues as previously mentioned. Cleared the cache but it made no difference. However I must say thank you for the support provided via the Facebook group while I was trying to get back to the site.

• Thanks 2

to be honest I have barely left the forum for more than a few hours during the day today - been sneaking in while I was working, and as facebook is blocked at work, have been using my tablet to keep up on there too. I will hopefully get a bit more work done tomorrow as the rest of my team there are off and I am covering 3 peoples work there (I still managed about 2 peoples work as well as keeping up to date on the forum)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3