Hello To All - Newbie To Nbn - And Wooden Ownership...

Thasarummun

Afternoon all - newbie members here. We've just purchased Zephyr, Broom Captain at Stalham Wet shed. (We being myself Gavin, Cesar and our yellow lab Max) We were previously moored over at Boulters in our seamaster - now in the very fine hands of my dad.

Born and raised in Norfolk but having lived in London a few decades having a boat on The Broads is like a homecoming - return to the roots. She's currently with the lads at Simpsons getting ready for us to launch her sometime next week - we CANNOT wait!

As newbie woodie owners - we look "forward" to the trials and tribulations: thank you to all those that have already given great advice - told us we are mad  etc :)

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, BroadAmbition said:

I was going to contradict you there as I walked past her only yesterday, but having just bimbled  down the walkway I see she is now noted by her absence so she must indeed be round at Simpson’s. Welcome to the NBN 

Griff

Hi Griff - apparently they just started tinkering with her today .

• Like 1

Welcome from someone else that has a wooden boat and doesn't live locally!!! Water Rail (Herbert Woods Delight VII) but usually referred to in posts as WR. WR is also going back in the shed again this winter - keeps needing to be made beautiful.  Liz

• Like 1