Blast From The Past!!

Happy Jax 3

After being salty side for several years we have now returned to the Northern Broads. We have recently purchased a 1966 Bondon Elysian classic broads cruiser and have named her Jack Snipe. (No, not Happy Jax 4). And yes she will fit under all the Broads bridges.  :default_biggrin:

Its been a while since we have been on the NBN, I think our last involvement was back in 2015 when we hired a Boat from Rico’s and attended the meet at Salhouse. Myself and Lou are really looking forward to getting back on the rivers and being more involved with the NBN.

:default_beerchug:

Col 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Hi guys

Great to have you back and having already been given a tour of Jack Snipe a couple of weeks ago I must say she is a superb example of a broads cruiser- glad you changed the name from Mother Goose - much better suited to yourselves and the boat- will catch up again soon

Alan & Mags

:default_beerchug:

• Like 1

Lovely to hear from some old friends and really can't wait to catch up and share some stories. 

I have, in fact, lurked on here for most of our duration salty side, couldn't quite bring myself to leave and as some of you know we did join you at a couple of meets. always good fun!!

Look forward to seeing you out and about :default_drinks:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1