Sausage Meat Stuffing Cooking On The Corsican Part 37

CheshireCat

You do realise Geoffrey that that is going to be your special phrase from now on -    "oh bugger I'll put the lot in".   it makes me chuckle everytime you say that.   Thank you for this vlog.     It has given me some ideas.   I will make mine and freeze it.       The non stick foil is great for this.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Hockham Admiral said:

Any chance that you would let us have a short written contents (and amounts) list with each vlog, please, Geoffrey?     :default_beerchug:

John I'm not the greatest at writing but I will at the beginning of each video make it clear what you need will that be good for you ...

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hylander said:

You do realise Geoffrey that that is going to be your special phrase from now on -    "oh bugger I'll put the lot in".   it makes me chuckle everytime you say that.   Thank you for this vlog.     It has given me some ideas.   I will make mine and freeze it.       The non stick foil is great for this.

Thanks I have never bought it but I will give it a try , I always put the lot in cant bare to throw it out you know me ...