What Would You Come Back As?

Gracie

Crikey Jay, cut to the chase why don't you?? I'm assuming your post was tongue in cheek if not I can only say to you that I am the least aggressive or cruel person you will ever come to know, I have my faults but I'm not cruel

Thank you DM for saying such a lovely thing but clearly not everyone loves me as I would expect. Anyone disagrees with that then I will see you outside and rip your heart out :default_norty: Okay, maybe a little aggressive :default_norty:

Grace

15 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Crikey Jay, cut to the chase why don't you?? I'm assuming your post was tongue in cheek if not I can only say to you that I am the least aggressive or cruel person you will ever come to know, I have my faults but I'm not cruel

Grace

Oh Grace :facepalm:

I'm sorry, of course I was being sarcastic, I described the exact opposite of my opinion of you. You know I love you. :default_icon_kiss:

You don't need to apologise you nutter, I wouldn't seriously say something like that about anyone on this forum least of all you.

With all the nonsense and stupid posts that I make you should know I'm only messing by now though :default_biggrin:

Anyway, this room....... :default_norty:

41 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Thank you DM for saying such a lovely thing but clearly not everyone loves me as I would expect. Anyone disagrees with that then I will see you outside and rip your heart out :default_norty: Okay, maybe a little aggressive :default_norty:

Grace

Grace forum slayer or what:default_norty:

Jayfire I recon you got off light there, be careful only heartburn this time!

Regards

Alan

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MauriceMynah said:

Thanks Paul. The situation here is that me computer usage will be sporadic, but I should be able to catch up with the forum most days. It's taken me.several days to catch up (in fact I still have a few more threads to read )

Welcome back MM.

Enjoy catching up, rest assured you haven't missed me say anything that makes any sense :default_biggrin: