What Would You Come Back As?

Gracie

Okay so this is a bit of a silly post but it's all a bit quiet on the forum so I thought we could have a bit of fun (yes, I'm bored lol). I've just been watching a big cats documentary and got to thinking, as you do, if, when you die and could reincarnate as an animal, what would your choice be?

After just watching a pride of big cats take down a Wildebeast, tear it to shreds and practically eat it alive, I think I want to come back as a lion and definitely not a ruddy Wildebeast lol.

I would like to come back as a Swan on the Broads, that way you get to be on the beautiful rivers, be near boats and mate with the same swan all your life, unless one happens to swim along resembling Johnny Depp :default_norty:

Sorry for the silliness, I really have had only one glass you know :default_wink:

Grace

• Like 9
  • Haha 4

I haven't had a bad life, have few regrets, in truth I would wish to come back as myself. However I would like to be able to time travel, back to a time when the Broads was a vibrant holiday destination, when there was more of a 'we are all in this together' attitude to boating, a more carefree chapter both in my life and the Broads itself.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

I haven't had a bad life, have few regrets, in truth I would wish to come back as myself. However I would like to be able to time travel, back to a time when the Broads was a vibrant holiday destination, when there was more of a 'we are all in this together' attitude to boating, a more carefree chapter both in my life and the Broads itself.

I'm with you Jenny on that one :default_beerchug:

• Like 2

As long as I could be guaranteed no unwelcome visits to the vet, to be parted from my bits,  I would be some kind of cat. Failing that, a giant tortoise. They live a long time on a sunny pacific island, don't have to do very much but eat salad and sleep a lot.

• Like 2

On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 22:11, Gracie said:

Okay so this is a bit of a silly post but it's all a bit quiet on the forum so I thought we could have a bit of fun (yes, I'm bored lol). I've just been watching a big cats documentary and got to thinking, as you do, if, when you die and could reincarnate as an animal, what would your choice be?

After just watching a pride of big cats take down a Wildebeast, tear it to shreds and practically eat it alive, I think I want to come back as a lion and definitely not a ruddy Wildebeast lol.

I would like to come back as a Swan on the Broads, that way you get to be on the beautiful rivers, be near boats and mate with the same swan all your life, unless one happens to swim along resembling Johnny Depp :default_norty:

Sorry for the silliness, I really have had only one glass you know :default_wink:

Grace

Just the fish hooks and fishing line to worry about Gracie !

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Daddy Mouse said:

After a lot of deliberation I think I woud come back as Gracie.

Because everyone loves her.

:17_heart_eyes:

Not everyone DM. Personally I find her aggressive and cruel :default_smiley-angelic002:

I have a theory  -  once we pass through those gates, we will all become our pets and will be unable to communicate - just like they are with us right now!

The pets however will be able to talk to each other and us, and thus able to remonstrate with the humans - for example the dog might simply ask the human "why did you make me wait so long to go out?" or worse still "why did you hit me on the head with the TV remote, when your other half turned over the channel from the football while you were out of the room?"

I'm sure many of our pet owning members will live in dread of what the pets might reveal about us in front of our spouses & partners. Things we might have said or done without the knowledge of the other! 

This should keep us fighting to stay on this earth as long as possible! Otherwise the repercussions from SWMBO are barely worth thinking about!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3