Still In Shorts

Snowy

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

I agree Monica, mad as March hares the lot of em. although I wouldn't mind seeing that Fire Fighter fellow in his shorts :default_norty:

Grace

I'm sure he wouldn't mind seeing you in a pair of shorts either :default_biggrin:

(No offence was intended with this comment) :default_smiley-angelic002:

Spotted a chap on superbike yesterday, helmet, gloves, armoured jacket, boots, a pair of shorts. It was snowing so not as though he got caught out whilst in his shorts he must of planned to wear them.

P.s at 70mph on a bike you lose about 20degrees c temperature.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Absolutely no offence taken :default_icon_kiss: But I will warn you I am on the wine with the girls tonight, be afraid, very afraid :default_norty:

Grace

You don't scare me Grace 

:default_hiding:

:default_icon_kiss:

2 hours ago, brandenjg said:

Spotted a chap on superbike yesterday, helmet, gloves, armoured jacket, boots, a pair of shorts. It was snowing so not as though he got caught out whilst in his shorts he must of planned to wear them.

I would not wear shorts on a motorbike, whatever the weather, just from the safety aspect

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, brandenjg said:

What you actually spotted was a complete and utter idiot that has no idea how painful  skin grafts are , never mind he will find out one day , so many think they look cool on sports bikes in short's especially in summer shame that skin grafts don't have the same cool factor ! .

You don't have to be on a super bike to get trashed! 

If you have seen what a road does to a ladies skin wearing a skimpy top when hit from behind whilst stationary. Say no more. 

I really wish I wasn't sensible sometimes, but when you see the shorts and sandals brigade on scooters etc when on holiday. Doh!!! And they whinge when their travel insurance doesn't cover them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, ScrumpyCheddar said:

I’m in mine still.... well indoors only with heating on ha ha ha...:default_party0001:

Get yourself and your shorts outside Scrumpy and get some air round your....

well get some air

On 02/12/2017 at 01:02, Baitrunner said:

. I really wish I wasn't sensible sometimes, but when you see the shorts and sandals brigade on scooters etc when on holiday. Doh!!! And they whinge when their travel insurance doesn't cover them. 

The smaller air-ambulance airline companies make a large improvement to their balance sheets during the Summer months carrying these sorry peeps home..... I employed an ex air ambulance pilot many years ago and his stories passed many a quiet hour airborne away!     :default_blink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1