Heart Interface Inverter

Due to the fact that we changed this unit for a Victron 
as the unit decided it was getting too old now! 
I have these instruction books for it and they are free 
to anyone who wants/can use them. If I have to post 
then a small charge will be made to cover that. 
(It's 16 pages in total for the Battery Monitor one and

46 pages for the Unit one.)

Interface2.jpg

Interface.jpg

4 hours ago, Bound2Please said:

Just a thought BB could they be scanned into a file and added into our useful info section in the handy links?

Charlie

Hi Charlie files can be found on this site www cruising equipment dot com / support.php  remove the spaces and add the dot

It's good to have the original manuals if you have a folder setup. First thing I do when I buy something is download the manuals and put them on the server. One of the sites I work on I have all the building drawings etc on my phone no running back to folders.

Lets face it a `Operating Manual` should be called `When all else fails book` you only read it when you can't get something going.

10 hours ago, Siddy said:

It's good to have the original manuals if you have a folder setup. First thing I do when I buy something is download the manuals and put them on the server. One of the sites I work on I have all the building drawings etc on my phone no running back to folders.

Lets face it a `Operating Manual` should be called `When all else fails book` you only read it when you can't get something going.

Siddy I was thinking it could be on there, along with others that are there, so any one in the future buying a boat, with this equipment on it and no manual, can simply download it.

Charlie

How do we put files into the folder your on about, I downloaded it but was stuck then lol.

I'm willing to help build this section if it's needed, If make and models are provided or a pic of the manual front etc.

We can also make a one pager with the web link to the makers so it can be stored on your phone and just press the link to open their site.

10 to 1 you'll be in Horning wih no signal.

All links are important to someone. https://www.yelp.co.uk/search?cflt=shoes&find_loc=Norwich%2C+Norfolk